- Dimensions: 118 x 26 x 33mm
- Output: 1 – 80W
- 2500mAh Internal Battery
- Auto & Manual Vaping Mode
- 0.96″ TFT color screen
- Adjustable airflow
- 2ml capacity
- USB type C charging at 2A rate
- Type-C Charging Port
- Reddish Brown
- Charcoal Black
- Granite Grey
- Navy Blue
- Urban Camo
- Retro Brown
Aspire BP80 Pod Kit Details:
- The Aspire BP80 pod system is a compact sub-ohm pod system powered by an internal 2500mAh internal battery and delivering a maximum wattage output of 80 watts.
- A bigger brother to the popular BP60 pod kit, and retaining a number of features as well as a host of advancements. Compatible with the purposely created BP80 coils, the device is also cross-compatible with the BP60 coil range.
- The Aspire BP80 pod kit is constructed from lightweight zinc-aluminum alloy and features leather panels to complete its stylish look and feel.
- Inside the body of the BP80 lies a 2500mAh battery to deliver plenty of hours of vaping for the average vaper, and with a charging rate of 2A via the USB type C port you can be back to full charge in no time.
- The BP80 pod kit by Aspire is driven by an advanced chipset, which offers a choice of two operational modes.
- On the front face of the device sits a 0.96″ TFT color screen, with 5 color screen choices. All of your important vaping information is clearly displayed via the screen including battery level, power setting, vape time, puff counter, ohm reading, and more.
- The device uses 2ml refillable pods, which utilize interchangeable coils.
- The Aspire BP80 Supplied with the device is a 0.3ohm (rated at 30 – 40W) and a 0.17ohm mesh coil (rated at 45 – 55W), both of which are best suited to high VG e-liquids.
- For those that wish to use the device for mouth to lung vaping, the BP80 is cross-compatible with the BP60 coils with an MTL option available.
The package of Aspire BP80 Pod Kit Comes With:
- 1 x Aspire BP80 Pod System
- 1 x 2ml Refillable BP80 Pod
- 1 x 0.3ohm BP Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.17ohm BP Dual Coil
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x User Manual